How Will You Make a Difference?
7:45 AM Sign-in and Light Breakfast
8:45 AM Leave for Projects
Reminder: AARP Shred truck is back! It’s FREE to ANYONE.
If you haven’t signed up, drop by the table in Disciple Hall or contact: Kathy Abrams at 901-494-5024 (email@example.com) or Dewain Riley at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
There are opportunities to serve on-site at FUMC or in the community. We also need donations for UMCOR kits, cash donations and prayer warriors for our projects.
Click Here to sign up to bring items for the kits.
Opportunities to serve on-site at FUMC
• Shred Truck
• Assembling Toiletry Kits
• Assisting with Children’s Projects
Opportunities to serve outside the walls of FUMC
• Area Relief Ministries (ARM) – painting & small repairs
• Dream Center – Yard Work
• Lincoln Elementary – Library help and Yard Clean-up
• RIFA – Soup Kitchen & other projects
• Assisted Living Facilities – Singing
• Youth – Home repairs/Yard work